Our curriculum is based on the Creative Curriculum® for Preschool. It is one of the most widely used pre-K curricula in the nation. It’s comprehensive, research-based, research-proven, and it features exploration and discovery as a way of learning.
It helps our teachers create a high-quality learning environments and supports a deep understanding of early childhood practices, theories, and research. Its robust and daily resources provide the instructional tools and materials to engage children in project-based investigations and makes every moment of the day meaningful, intentional, and engaging.
Our curriculum emphasizes and promotes a nurturing and responsive learning environment through practice and interactions that foster trust and emotional security.
Science & Technology
- Uses scientific inquiry skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the characteristics of living things.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the physical properties of objects and materials.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Earth’s environment.
- Uses tools and other technology to perform tasks.
- Demonstrates phonological awareness, phonics skills, and word recognition.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the alphabet.
- Demonstrates knowledge of print and its uses.
- Comprehends and responds to books and other texts.
- Demonstrates writing skills.
- Demonstrates traveling skills.
- Demonstrates balancing skills.
- Demonstrates gross-motor manipulative skills.
- Demonstrates fine-motor strength and coordination.
- Demonstrates knowledge about self.
- Showed basic understanding of people and how they live.
- Explores change related to familiar people or places.
- Demonstrates simple geographic knowledge.
- Demonstrates positive approaches to learning.
- Remembers and connects experiences
- Uses classification skills
- Uses symbols and images to represent something not present
- Explores the visual arts.
- Explores musical concepts and expression.
- Explores dance and movement concepts.
- Explores drama through actions and language.
- Uses number concepts and operations.
- Explores and describes spatial relationships and shapes
- Compares and measures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of patterns.
- Listens to and understands increasingly complex language
- Uses language to express thoughts and needs.
- Uses appropriate conversational and other communication skills.
- Regulates own emotions and behaviors.
- Establishes and sustains positive relationships.
- Participate cooperatively and constructively in group situations.
English Language Acquisition
- Demonstrates progress in listening to and understanding English.
- Demonstrates progress in speaking English,